As luck would have it, Quent decided to take the day off work. I had planned on taking him cupcakes at work to surprise him for his birthday but he would put up Christmas lights instead.
T.J. and Morgan came up this morning to visit Uncle Quent for his birthday this morning and spent the morning helping him We all went to Wendys for lunch before T.J. Morgan and Joy headed back to Salt Lake.
Quent didn't want a birthday cake so I made him peanut butter cookies instead and tonight we went to Logan and saw the movie Blindside and then checked out the nwe Chinese Buffet in Logan. The evening was capped off by a stop at Hobby Lobby (for me) and a stop at Walmart (for Quent).
Happy Birthday Quent, I love you!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment